Empowering businesses to solve their workplace issues
Whether you are facing a human resources crisis, or simply need some day-to-day workplace advice, foundU has you covered.
Our workplace relations support service, made up of qualified solicitors, senior human resources and industrial relations professionals, is designed to assist foundU customers who have questions about any aspect of workplace relations, from modern award interpretation right through to mental health in the workplace.
Fast, locally based service
- Receive over-the-phone advice from local experts, all with Australian qualifications and experience
- Get help without delay, with an average answer time of under 25 seconds and a first-time response rate exceeding 93%
Detailed, lasting advice
- Call for support without the need for a follow-up or escalation, with a call transfer rate of less than 1%
- Enjoy detailed, clear and jargon-free advice and support designed to help you reach a lasting, beneficial outcome
Expert support at a fixed price
- Receive highly regarded advice from qualified solicitors, senior human resources and industrial relations professionals with no hidden costs
- Know exactly how much you owe, with a fixed price per active user per week
Simple pricing. No surprises.
The foundU workplace relations support service costs $1.25 per active user per week or $5.00 per active user per month ($200 per month minimum). No hidden fees or costs.
Workplace relations advice you can count on
Our workplace relations support service will be able to assist foundU customers who have questions about any aspect of workplace relations, including:
- Modern award interpretation and compliance
- Employer termination and employee resignation
- Redundancy and restructures
- Performance and conduct management
- Counselling and discipline
- Managing absenteeism
- Mental health in the workplace
- Bullying and harassment
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and discrimination
- Employee entitlements, national employment standards and related laws
- Enterprise agreements and bargaining
- Employment contracts
- Independent contracting agreements
- Managing ill and injured workers
- Policy implementation and enforcement
- COVID-19 matters (including vaccination requirements)